Supanova Comic Con Giveaway
To WIN - 1 of 10 - Throne Boss Gaming Bean Bags, complete the form below and follow the steps...Good Luck!
- Take a photo of yourself on the gaming bean bag.
- Post it to Facebook or Instagram and tag #thronebossco and #supanovaexpo.
- Fill out the entry form below and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Be there at 5pm on Sunday to see if you're a winner.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Competition opens for Supanova Comic Con and Gaming - Sydney: 9am AEST, Saturday 18 June 2022 and closes 4pm AEST, Sunday, 19 June 2022 and for Perth: 11am AEST, Saturday 25 June 2022 and closes 6pm AEST, Sunday, 26 June 2022 (“the Promotion Period”).
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of Supanova Pop Culture Industries Pty LTD, Throne Boss, and associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. There are ten (10) prizes in total, consisting of Throne Boss Gaming Bean Bags (“the prize”) of various sizes.
4. The prizes are not transferable for cash.
5. This promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
6. Entries must be submitted within the Promotion Period and include completing the sign-up form online, uploading a creative photo of the person sitting on, or with, the Throne Boss Gaming Bean Bag, post the image to Facebook or Instagram and tag both #thronebossco and #supanovaexpo, and accepting these Terms & Conditions.
7. By entering the Competition, you give the Promoter the right to use the images uploaded for marketing purposes as they see fit. You also agree to be added to the Promoters email marketing list. Don't worry, your information will never be sold.
8. One entry per person. Multiple entries will not be considered.
9. Winners will be selected after 5pm AEST on Sunday 19 June 2022 for Sydney and after 7pm AEST on Sunday 26 June 2022 for Perth. The winners must be present to collect the prize and they must take the prize with them immediately. The prize cannot be left for collection later.
10. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
11. The judges’ decision is FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winners’ entry details, including name and postal address may be given to the Supanova Pop Culture Industries Pty LTD and/or their agencies to facilitate prize dispatch.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
14. If the prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable (for example: due to COVID-19 restrictions), a substitute prize of equal value may be offered at the discretion of the Promoter and Distributor.
15. Prizes may be subject to any and all venue Terms and Conditions.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) including filling or contents of the prize;
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
f) use of a prize.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook, Twitter or Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter is Supanova Pop Culture Industries Pty LTD (ABN 30602122672) P.O. Box 1134, Menai Central, NSW 2234 and Throne Boss (ABN 52873059649) P.O. Box 135, Darlington WA 6070.